The ID&R Team is sharing resources about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) for local parishes to share with the migrant communities throughout the state during the pandemic.
LMEP COVID-19 COE Protocol Document
LMEP COVID-19 COE Protocol PPT
Information about how COVID-19 is affecting farmworkers in particular.
Technology and Internet Resources for families and schools during the pandemic
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Coronavirus (CONVID-19) - English
- How to Protect Yourself
- If You Think You Are Sick
Enfermedad del Coronavirus 2019 (COVID‑19) - Espanol
- Cómo se propaga el COVID-19
- Prevención y tratamiento
- Y mucho más información
Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA)
CDC - Agriculture Workers and Employers
Ten Steps All Workplaces Can Take to Reduce Risk of Exposure to Coronavirus
- "The federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act of 2020 allows the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) to provide P-EBT benefits to children who would receive free or reduced price meals under the National School Lunch Act if not for the school closure."
- Live dashboard of coronavirus cases
- News, guidance & resources
Free Resources for Students & Families
- English Learner Family Engagement During Coronavirus
- "With so many schools closed across the country and students engaged in distance learning, let’s take a moment to think about the role of family engagement in our students' learning"
- This page includes video, written and website resources for family engagement during this time.
- Supporting English Learners FAQ
- How can educators provide high-quality instruction to English learners (ELs) in an online environment?
- Math Homework Help
- Center for Applied Linguistics
- Noggin Cares
- "Here at Noggin, we understand the impact school closures have on kids, that's why we're proud to partner with the state of Louisiana to help families learn and play together, at home. Enjoy our full library of books, games, interactive episodes, and learning videos all for FREE.
- Louisiana Public Broadcasting
Rural Women's Health Project
ID&R Consortium Resources
OME Results Resources