October MEP Info. SessionsFriday, October 18, 2019
The ID&R Team is hosting some MEP information sessions throughout the rest of October for those who are available to join. Each session will include general LMEP updates, an eligibility issue, and the specified topic. Each session will be less than 1 hr. in length. Below are the topics with times and dates.
- ID&R Plans & Reports: October 18th, 10 AM CT - 1 hr. - We have reviewed all the ID&R Plans that were turned in and will address some examples and talk about the reporting process that will begin in November.
- H2A & H2B System and ID&R Tips: October 23rd, 1 PM CT - 45 minutes - Let's talk about the H2A system, how it works and how we can recruit the students that come to Louisiana through this program.
- MSIX Information: October 30th, 1 PM CT - 30-45 minutes - What is the purpose of MSIX? What can we use it for? When should I send a move notice? Who receives move notices? Let's talk about it.
- Recruiting Fishing & Short Duration Moves: November 4th, 1 PM CT - up to 1 hr. - Is there anything that you would like more information about? Are there any strategies you would like to share? Are there any questions you have about the MEP? Are there any tools that you would like to understand better? If so, let us know and we can talk about it during this time.
You will be able to use the Zoom link and Phone number below to access every one of these Zoom meetings. If you are interested in any of these and are unable to make it, we will record these webinars and post them on the website.
Zoom Link: https://zoom.us/j/576005391
Meeting ID: 576 005 391
Phone number: 646 876-9923
Phone PIN: 576005391#
- Louisiana MEP & COVID-19 (Coronavirus)Thursday, March 19, 2020
- 2020 ID&R MeetingsThursday, January 30, 2020
- MERIL2 COE Input ChangesWednesday, April 24, 2019
- MERIL2 Changes and Recertification PPTFriday, February 22, 2019
- 2016 SummitMonday, May 9, 2016