Questions on quality control and ID&R? Email or call the ID&R Team:
Title I-C Migrant Education Program requires states to implement Identification and Recruitment (ID&R) Quality Control processes to comply with federal regulations written in CFR 200.81. The Louisiana MEP works with districts to carry out these requirements and responsibilities.
Some of the quality control processes are, but not limited to the following:
- reviewing and examining all Certificates of Eligibility (COEs) for accuracy and eligibility
- conducting re-interviews to validate eligibility determination
- providing continuous training and consultation to MEP staff on policies and directives
- conducting training on effective interviewing techniques
- providing support for ID&R planning, developing strategies, and other pertinent areas.
Quality and Control Policies and Procedures Manual
Foundations for Quality Control (2015)